|Hey guys, remember us?
||[Feb. 8th, 2007|04:48 am]
Look, guys. I know it's been a while since we were together. I know, sometimes it seems like we don't love you anymore. We've been on the bottle for a while. We've fallen in a downward spiral of gambling, of sex, of drugs, and what is it? Meaningless.
But now we are on the path to reform. With news of the imminent arrival of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, our destroyer (July 21st in a bookstore near you!), we have embarked upon a 12-Step Recovery Program.
1. We admitted we were powerless over our laziness--that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a wizard greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of storge_space as we understood It.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. This is not a joke.
5. Admitted to Our Dumbledore, to ourselves, and to spacecadets the exact nature of our wrongs. We are lazy.
6. Were entirely ready to have storge_space remove all these defects of character. We took a course. Most of us failed out though, because we didn't do the homework.
7. Humbly asked Dumbledore to remove our shortcomings by drinking them even though the goblet keeps refilling itself and he'll die at the end of the book anyway.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. The list of persons is storge_space and spacecadets. Click the userinfo and you shall see it with great clarity.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. Sorry.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. Like right now...we're so wrong.
11. Sought through asking for your help, in possibly applying to the game as one of our much-needed characters in the spirit of New Potterism (you can go here for that information), or at least voting in the poll to rpg_prophet here, which we believe would revive us, and plus for some reason they seem to like us there.
12. We're still working on the spiritual awakening.
So...what do you say?
Speak to me, my lovers. It has been far too long. At least share with us few and proud remaining your enthusiasm for book 7 in the comments, because it would make us feel toasty. Our cockles will be warmed in this, the coldest time of the year. Unless you are in the Western Hemisphere, in which case, don't even talk about it.